What are Hub Processing Facilities or HPFs?
At Dirt Gopher, we offer a variety of Hub Processing Facilities (HPF) throughout North Texas. Our HPFs provide a convenient and affordable way for customers with dump trucks to purchase or dispose of dirt or soil materials for their commercial or residential projects.
At Dirt Gopher, we take pride in ensuring that all of our HPFs adhere to our strict safety protocols and environmental standards. That is why we do not accept hazardous materials or trash, such as used tires or plastics.
Types of acceptable materials:
- tree waste (trees, lumber, brush)
- Dirt (Clean, Topsoil, Select Fill, Rock, Rock Dirt/Mix)
- Rock (all types of uncontaminated rock)
Types of unacceptable materials but not limited to:
- Any form of waste including:
- Hazardous waste
- Chemical products like Oil filters, Herbicides & pesticides, Radioactive material, Solvents, Paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids), other flammable liquids like aerosol cans
- Oils like propane tanks, motor oil, transmission oil/lubricating/hydraulic oil/ oil filters, Contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.), Antifreeze, Appliances, Petroleum
- Contaminated soil/lead paint chips
- Objects including
- Tires, Batteries, Computers, Monitors, Televisions, Microwaves, Fluorescent Tubes, Railroad Ties, Medical Waste, Concrete / Wet or Dry, Barrels, All liquids, and Freon.
If a customer is found dumping any hazardous or contaminated materials, may result in rejection at the project site and /or other necessary cost alterations. Various fees, including contamination fees, may be reasonably charged by Dirt Gopher and shall be promptly paid by the customer.
We also require that all customers register their truck prior to purchasing or dumping dirt materials at any of our HPFs. This can easily be done on our website, www.hpf.dirtgopher.com (coming soon). Once registered, customers can conveniently purchase or dump dirt materials at any of our HPFs. Additionally, our team of experts is always available to answer any questions or provide assistance.